Anti-MRPL43 antibody (ab118771)
- Product nameAnti-MRPL43 antibodySee all MRPL43 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MRPL43
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal sequence amino acids 7-56 (PSRFLASVLH NGLGRYVQQL QRLSFSVSRD GASSRGAREF VEREVIDFAR) of human MRPL43 (NP_789762).
- Positive control
- HepG2 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 2% Sucrose, 97% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab118771 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- Tissue specificityHigh relative levels in skeletal muscle and testis. Lower levels of expression in the heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, kidney, pancreas, spleen, thymus, prostate, ovary, small intestine, colon and leukocytes. Expression is coregulated with PEO1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein S25/L51 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
- 39S ribosomal protein L43 antibody
- L43mt antibody
- mitochondrial antibody
- Mitochondrial ribosomal protein bMRP36a antibody
- Mitochondrial ribosomal protein L43 antibody
- MRP L43 antibody
- MRP-L43 antibody
- MRPL43 antibody
- RM43_HUMAN antibody
Anti-MRPL43 antibody images
Anti-MRPL43 antibody (ab118771) at 1 µg/ml + HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 23 kDa
References for Anti-MRPL43 antibody (ab118771)
ab118771 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.