Anti-MRPS15 antibody (ab129551)
- Product nameAnti-MRPS15 antibodySee all MRPS15 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MRPS15
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 123-153 of Human MRPS15 (P82914, NP_112570.2).
- Positive control
- A549 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129551 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein S15P family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
- 28S ribosomal protein S15 antibody
- 28S ribosomal protein S15, mitochondrial [Precursor] antibody
- DC37 antibody
- FLJ11564 antibody
- mitochondrial antibody
- mitochondrial ribosomal protein S15 antibody
- MPR S15 antibody
- MRP-S15 antibody
- MRPS15 antibody
- RPMS15 antibody
- RT15_HUMAN antibody
- S15mt antibody
Anti-MRPS15 antibody images
Anti-MRPS15 antibody (ab129551) at 1/100 dilution + A549 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
References for Anti-MRPS15 antibody (ab129551)
ab129551 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.