Anti-MRPS18B antibody (ab118780)
- Product nameAnti-MRPS18B antibodySee all MRPS18B primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MRPS18B
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 45-94 (SVPISPYKDE PWKYLESEEY QERYGSRPVW ADYRRNHKGG VPPQRTRKTC) of Human MRPS18B protein (NP_054765).
- Positive control
- Jurkat cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 2% Sucrose, 97% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab118780 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein S18P family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
- 28S ribosomal protein S18-2 antibody
- 28S ribosomal protein S18b antibody
- 28S ribosomal protein S18b, mitochondrial antibody
- C6orf14 antibody
- DKFZp564H0223 antibody
- HSPC 183 antibody
- HSPC183 antibody
- mitochondrial antibody
- Mitochondrial ribosomal protein S18 2 antibody
- Mitochondrial ribosomal protein S18B antibody
- MRP S18 2 antibody
- MRP S18 b antibody
- MRP S18b antibody
- MRP-S18-2 antibody
- MRP-S18-b antibody
- MRPS 18B antibody
- MRPS18 2 antibody
- Mrps18-b antibody
- MRPS18B antibody
- PTD017 antibody
- RT18B_HUMAN antibody
- S18amt antibody
- S18mt-b antibody
Anti-MRPS18B antibody images
Anti-MRPS18B antibody (ab118780) at 1 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
References for Anti-MRPS18B antibody (ab118780)
ab118780 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.