Anti-MRPS2 antibody [4D6] (ab117897)
- Product nameAnti-MRPS2 antibody [4D6]See all MRPS2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [4D6] to MRPS2
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length Human recombinant MRPS2 (NP_057118) produced in E.coli.
- Positive controlHuman lung carcinoma tissue. Lysate from transfected HEK293T cells. HeLa, Jurkat or transfected HEK293T cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 48% PBS, 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from mouse ascites fluids by affinity chromatography
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number4D6
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab117897 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/100.|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein S2P family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
- 28S ribosomal protein S2 antibody28S ribosomal protein S2 mitochondrial antibodyCGI 91 antibody
- CGI91 antibodyMitochondrial 28S ribosomal protein S2 antibodymitochondrial antibodyMitochondrial ribosomal protein S2 antibodyMRP S2 antibodyMRP-S2 antibodyMRPS2 antibodyRT02_HUMAN antibodyS2mt antibody
Anti-MRPS2 antibody [4D6] images
All lanes : Anti-MRPS2 antibody [4D6] (ab117897) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : mock-transfected HEK293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : MRPS2-transfected HEK293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
Immunohistochemical staining of paraffin-embedded Human lung carcinoma tissue using 1/150 ab117897.
HEK293T cells transfected with either MRPS2-expressing vector (Red) or empty vector control plasmid (Blue) were immunostained with 1/100 ab117897, and then analyzed by flow cytometry.
Flow cytometric analysis of Hela cells, using 1/100 ab117897 (Red), compared to a nonspecific negative control antibody (Blue).
Flow cytometric analysis of Jurkat cells, using 1/100 ab117897 (Red), compared to a nonspecific negative control antibody (Blue).
References for Anti-MRPS2 antibody [4D6] (ab117897)
ab117897 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.