Anti-MRPS5 antibody (ab111184)
- Product nameAnti-MRPS5 antibodySee all MRPS5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MRPS5
- SpecificityDetects endogenous levels of total MRPS5 protein.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide: KGLHV VEIR EECGPL PIV VASPRGP LR KDPEPEDE V PDVKLDWED VKTAQG, corresponding to amino acids 366-416 of Human MRPS5
- Positive controlHuman testis tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49.1% PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Note: PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+)
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab111184 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab111184 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein S5P family.
Contains 1 S5 DRBM domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
- 28S ribosomal protein S5 antibodyMitochondrial 28S ribosomal protein S5 antibodymitochondrial antibody
- mitochondrial ribosomal protein S5 antibodyMRP S5 antibodyMRP-S5 antibodyMrps5 antibodyRT05_HUMAN antibodyS5mt antibody
Anti-MRPS5 antibody images
ab111184 at 1/50 dilution staining MRPS5 in paraffin-embedded Human Testis tissue by Immunohistochemistry. The image on the right is treated with the synthesized peptide.
References for Anti-MRPS5 antibody (ab111184)
ab111184 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.