Publishing research using ab15481? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab15481 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Tezval H et al. Reduced mrna expression level of corticotropin-releasing hormone-binding protein is associated with aggressive human kidney cancer. BMC Cancer 13:199 (2013). IHC-P
- Šale S et al. Notch2 genetic fate mapping reveals two previously unrecognized mammary epithelial lineages. Nat Cell Biol 15:451-60 (2013).
- Cano CE et al. Genetic inactivation of Nupr1 acts as a dominant suppressor event in a two-hit model of pancreatic carcinogenesis. Gut N/A:N/A (2013).
- Lo B et al. Lkb1 regulates organogenesis and early oncogenesis along AMPK-dependent and -independent pathways. J Cell Biol 199:1117-30 (2012). Mouse
- Herzig MC et al. LRRK2 protein levels are determined by kinase function and are crucial for kidney and lung homeostasis in mice. Hum Mol Genet 20:4209-23 (2011). IHC-P
- Ahn J et al. Srg3, a mouse homolog of BAF155, is a novel p53 target and acts as a tumor suppressor by modulating p21(WAF1/CIP1) expression. Oncogene : (2010). IHC-P
- Schmitz JM et al. Gastric Mucus Alterations Associated With Murine Helicobacter Infection. J Histochem Cytochem : (2009).
- van Miltenburg MH et al. Complete focal adhesion kinase deficiency in the mammary gland causes ductal dilation and aberrant branching morphogenesis through defects in Rho kinase-dependent cell contractility. FASEB J 23:3482-93 (2009).
- Graham JD et al. Hormone-Responsive Model of Primary Human Breast Epithelium. J Mammary Gland Biol Neoplasia : (2009). IHC-P
- Pratt MA et al. The canonical NF-kappaB pathway is required for formation of luminal mammary neoplasias and is activated in the mammary progenitor population. Oncogene 28:2710-22 (2009). WB
- Lee K et al. Indian hedgehog is a major mediator of progesterone signaling in the mouse uterus. Nat Genet 38:1204-9 (2006).