Anti-MUC3 antibody [M3.1] (ab24068)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberM3.1
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24068 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceMUC3 (Mucin 3) is an intestinal glycoprotein distributed in the colon and rectum, and to a lesser extent in breast, lung and salivary tissues. It is involved in conferring mucous visoelasticity.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- Intestinal mucin-3A antibody
- intestinal mucin-like antibody
- MUC-3A antibody
- MUC3 antibody
- MUC3A antibody
- MUC3B antibody
- Mucin 3 antibody
- mucin 3, intestinal antibody
- Mucin 3A antibody
- mucin 3A, cell surface associated antibody
- mucin 3A, intestinal antibody
- mucin 3B, cell surface associated antibody
References for Anti-MUC3 antibody [M3.1] (ab24068)
This product has been referenced in:
- Shiozaki K et al. Regulation of Sialyl Lewis Antigen Expression in Colon Cancer Cells by Sialidase NEU4. J Biol Chem 286:21052-61 (2011). IP ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21521691) »