Anti-MURF2 antibody (ab84302)
- Product nameAnti-MURF2 antibodySee all MURF2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MURF2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Pig, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide designed within residues: SGGRFRCPSC RHEVVLDRHG VYGLQRNLLV ENIIDIYKQE STRPEKKSDQ, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 72 - 121 of Human MURF2 (NP_908973)
- Positive control
- Human fetal brain lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab84302 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84302 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionMay regulate gene expression and protein turnover in muscle cells.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in muscle. Low-level expression in liver.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 B box-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 COS domain.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Nuclear under atrophic conditions and upon mechanical signals. Localizes to the sarcomeric M-band in cardiomyocytes. Colocalizes in part with microtubules.
- MURF 2 antibody
- MURF-2 antibody
- MuRF2 antibody
- Muscle specific ring finger 2 antibody
- Muscle specific RING finger protein 2 antibody
- Muscle-specific RING finger protein 2 antibody
- RING finger protein 29 antibody
- RNF 29 antibody
- RNF29 antibody
- TRI55_HUMAN antibody
- TRIM 55 antibody
- Trim55 antibody
- Tripartite motif containing 55 antibody
- Tripartite motif containing protein 55 antibody
- Tripartite motif-containing protein 55 antibody
Anti-MURF2 antibody images
Anti-MURF2 antibody (ab84302) at 1 µg/ml + Human fetal brain lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 60 kDa
Observed band size : 60 kDa
References for Anti-MURF2 antibody (ab84302)
ab84302 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.