For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab84302 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay regulate gene expression and protein turnover in muscle cells.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in muscle. Low-level expression in liver.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 B box-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 COS domain.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Nuclear under atrophic conditions and upon mechanical signals. Localizes to the sarcomeric M-band in cardiomyocytes. Colocalizes in part with microtubules.
Information by UniProt
- MURF 2 antibody
- MURF-2 antibody
- MuRF2 antibody
Anti-MURF2 antibody images
References for Anti-MURF2 antibody (ab84302)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"