Anti-MUSK antibody (ab58697)
- Product nameAnti-MUSK antibodySee all MUSK primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MUSK
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to N-terminal residues of human MUSK.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab58697 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 97 kDa. for 2 hours. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionReceptor tyrosine kinase that is a key mediator of agrin's action and is involved in neuromuscular junction (NMJ) organization.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in MUSK is a cause of congenital myasthenic syndrome with acetylcholine receptor deficiency (CMS-ACHRD) [MIM:608931]. A post-synaptic congenital myasthenic syndrome. Mutations underlying AChR deficiency cause a 'loss of function' and show recessive inheritance. Note=MUSK mutations lead to decreased agrin-dependent AChR aggregation, a critical step in the formation of the neuromuscular junction.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 FZ (frizzled) domain.
Contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsUbiquitinated by PDZRN3. Ubiquitination promotes endocytosis and lysosomal degradation.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- MDK 4 antibody
- MDK4 antibody
- MGC126323 antibody
- MGC126324 antibody
- Muscle antibody
- Muscle skeletal receptor tyrosine kinase antibody
- Muscle skeletal receptor tyrosine protein kinase antibody
- Muscle specific kinase receptor antibody
- Muscle specific tyrosine kinase receptor antibody
- Muscle specific tyrosine protein kinase receptor antibody
- Muscle-specific kinase receptor antibody
- Muscle-specific tyrosine-protein kinase receptor antibody
- MuSK antibody
- MUSK_HUMAN antibody
- Neural fold somite kinase 1 antibody
- Neural fold somite kinase 2 antibody
- Neural fold somite kinase 3 antibody
- Neural fold somite kinase1 antibody
- Neural fold somite kinase2 antibody
- Neural fold somite kinase3 antibody
- Nsk 1 antibody
- Nsk 2 antibody
- Nsk 3 antibody
- Nsk1 antibody
- Nsk2 antibody
- Nsk3 antibody
- Receptor tyrosine kinase MuSK antibody
- Skeletal muscle receptor tyrosine kinase antibody
- skeletal receptor tyrosine-protein kinase antibody
References for Anti-MUSK antibody (ab58697)
ab58697 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.