Anti-MX2 antibody (ab67388)
- Product nameAnti-MX2 antibody
- DescriptionMouse polyclonal to MX2
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
MX2 (AAH35293, 1 a.a. ~ 725 a.a) full-length human protein.
- Positive controlMX2 transfected 293T cell lysate. HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67388 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Requires purification with Protein A prior to ICC/IF.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 82 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa).|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dynamin family.
Contains 1 GED domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- Interferon induced GTP binding protein Mx2 antibodyInterferon regulated resistance GTP binding protein MXB antibodyInterferon-induced GTP-binding protein Mx2 antibody
- Interferon-regulated resistance GTP-binding protein MxB antibodyMX 2 antibodyMx2 antibodyMX2_HUMAN antibodyMXB antibodyMyxovirus (influenza virus) resistance 2 antibodyMyxovirus resistance 2 antibodyMyxovirus resistance protein 2 antibodyp78 related protein antibodyp78-related protein antibodySecond interferon induced protein p78 antibody
Anti-MX2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-MX2 antibody (ab67388) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : MX2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 82 kDa
Observed band size : 82 kDa
Additional bands at : 65 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunofluorescent staining of MX2 in HeLa cells using purified ab67388 at 10 ug/ml.
References for Anti-MX2 antibody (ab67388)
ab67388 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.