Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha Human ELISA Kit (ab100596)
- Product nameMacrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha Human ELISA KitSee all Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha / CCL3 kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 6 pg/ml
- Range4.12 pg/ml - 3000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 125.2 120% - 132% Serum 87.12 74% - 93% Plasma 97.15 81% - 112%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
ab100596 Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha / CCL3 (MIP1 alpha) Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha / CCL3 in serum, plasma (recommended using EDTA or Heparin plasma) and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha / CCL3 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha / CCL3 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha / CCL3 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha / CCL3 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimization may be required with urine samples.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml 400X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate Item G 1 x 200µl Assay Diluent 5x concentrated buffer. ForStandard/Sample (serum/plasma samples/cell culture medium/urine) diluent. 1 x 15ml Detection Antibody MIP-1: biotinylated anti-human MIP-1 2 vials HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 400x concentrated HRP-conjugated streptavidin 1 x 200µl MIP 1 alpha Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-human MIP-1 alpha 1 unit MIP 1alpha Standard Human(recombinant) 2 vials Stop Solution Item I 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent Item H 1 x 12ml
- Research Areas
modificationsN-terminal processed form LD78-alpha(4-69) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from HTLV1-transformed T-cells.
- C C motif chemokine 3CCL3CCL3_HUMAN
- Chemokine (C C motif) ligand 3Chemokine ligand 3G0/G1 switch regulatory protein 19 1G0/G1 switch regulatory protein 19-1G0S19 1G0S19 1 protein Heparin binding chemotaxis protein L2G25B LD78-alpha(4-69)LD78ALPHAMacrophage inflammatory protein 1 alphaMacrophage inflammatory protein 1-alphaMIP 1 alphaMIP-1-alphaMIP-1-alpha(4-69)MIP1APAT 464.1SCYA 3SCYA3SIS alpha SIS betaSIS-betaSmall inducible cytokine A3Small-inducible cytokine A3Tonsillar lymphocyte LD78 alpha protein
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100596 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha Human ELISA Kit (ab100596)
ab100596 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.