Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha Mouse ELISA Kit (ab100726)
- Product nameMacrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha Mouse ELISA KitSee all Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha / CCL3 kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 8 pg/ml
- Range4.1 pg/ml - 1000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 94.58 86% - 104% Serum 88.58 83% - 99% Plasma 87.94 82% - 98%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
ab100726 Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha / CCL3 (MIP1 alpha) Mouse ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of mouse Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha / CCL3 in serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants. This assay employs an antibody specific for mouse Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha / CCL3 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipette into the wells and Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha / CCL3 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-mouse Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha / CCL3 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha / CCL3 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml 240X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate Item G 1 x 200µl Assay Diluent 5x concentrated buffer. ForStandard/Sample (serum/plasma samples/cell culture medium ) diluent. 1 x 15ml Detection Antibody MIP1 alpha/CCL3 : biotinylated anti-mouse MIP1 alpha/CCL3 2 vials MIP1 alpha/CCL3 Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-mouse MIP1 alpha/CCL3 1 unit MIP1 alpha/CCL3 Standard Mouse (recombinant) 2 vials Stop Solution Item I 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent Item H 1 x 12ml
- Research Areas
modificationsN-terminal processed form LD78-alpha(4-69) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from HTLV1-transformed T-cells.
- C C motif chemokine 3CCL3CCL3_HUMAN
- Chemokine (C C motif) ligand 3Chemokine ligand 3G0/G1 switch regulatory protein 19 1G0/G1 switch regulatory protein 19-1G0S19 1G0S19 1 protein Heparin binding chemotaxis protein L2G25B LD78-alpha(4-69)LD78ALPHAMacrophage inflammatory protein 1 alphaMacrophage inflammatory protein 1-alphaMIP 1 alphaMIP-1-alphaMIP-1-alpha(4-69)MIP1APAT 464.1SCYA 3SCYA3SIS alpha SIS betaSIS-betaSmall inducible cytokine A3Small-inducible cytokine A3Tonsillar lymphocyte LD78 alpha protein
- SwissProt: Q5QNW0 Mouse
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100726 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha Mouse ELISA Kit (ab100726)
ab100726 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.