Anti-Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 beta antibody (HRP) (ab106028)
- Product nameAnti-Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 beta antibody (HRP)See all Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 beta (HRP)
- Specificityab106028 will recognize both native and recombinant Human IL9 in cell supernatants and certain body fluids.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein of Human Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 beta.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C or -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles. Store undiluted.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.27% Potassium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Note: Do NOT add Sodium Azide!
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Purification notesab106028 is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer stated. This antibody has been heated to 56°C for 30 minutes.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106028 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 15 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 10 kDa).|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionMonokine with inflammatory and chemokinetic properties. Binds to CCR5. One of the major HIV-suppressive factors produced by CD8+ T-cells. Recombinant MIP-1-beta induces a dose-dependent inhibition of different strains of HIV-1, HIV-2, and simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV). The processed form MIP-1-beta(3-69) retains the abilities to induce down-modulation of surface expression of the chemokine receptor CCR5 and to inhibit the CCR5-mediated entry of HIV-1 in T-cells. MIP-1-beta(3-69) is also a ligand for CCR1 and CCR2 isoform B.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
modificationsN-terminal processed form MIP-1-beta(3-69) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from peripheral blood lymphocytes.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- MIP 1 beta antibody Secreted protein G 26 antibodyACT 2 antibody
- ACT-2 antibodyACT2 antibodyAT744.1 antibodyAT744.2 antibodyC C motif chemokine 4 antibodyC C motif chemokine 4 like antibodyCC chemokine ligand 4 antibodyCC chemokine ligand 4L1d2 antibodyCC chemokine ligand 4L2 antibodyCCL4 antibodyCCL4_HUMAN antibodyccl4l 1 antibodyCCL4L antibodyCCL4L1 antibodyChemokine (C C motif) ligand 4 antibodyChemokine (C C motif) ligand 4 like 1 antibodyChemokine (C C motif) ligand 4 like 1, telomeric antibodyChemokine (C C motif) ligand 4 like 2 antibodyChemokine CC Motif Ligand 4 antibodyG 26 antibodyG 26 T lymphocyte secreted protein antibodyG-26 T-lymphocyte-secreted protein antibodyHC21 antibodyLAG 1 antibodyLAG-1 antibodyLAG1 antibodyLymphocyte activation gene 1 antibodyLymphocyte activation gene 1 protein antibodyMacrophage inflammatory protein 1 beta antibodyMacrophage inflammatory protein 1-beta antibodyMacrophage inflammatory protein 1b2 antibodyMGC104418 antibodyMGC126025 antibodyMGC126026 antibodyMIP 1 beta antibodyMIP-1-beta antibodyMIP-1-beta(1-69) antibodyMIP-1-beta(3-69) antibodyMIP1 beta antibodyMIP1B antibodyMIP1B1 antibodyMonocyte adherence induced protein 5 alpha antibodyPAT 744 antibodyProtein H400 antibodySCYA2 antibodySCYA4 antibodySCYA4L antibodySecreted protein G 26 antibodySecreted protein G26 antibodySIS gamma antibodySIS-gamma antibodySmall inducible cytokine A4 (homologous to mouse Mip 1b) antibodySmall inducible cytokine A4 antibodySmall-inducible cytokine A4 antibodyT cell activation protein 2 antibodyT-cell activation protein 2 antibody
References for Anti-Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 beta antibody (HRP) (ab106028)
ab106028 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.