Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha Human ELISA Kit (ab100599)
- Product nameMacrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha Human ELISA KitSee all Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 1.5 pg/ml
- Range0.8 pg/ml - 600 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 94.25 83% - 102% Serum 95.39 83% - 103% Plasma 93.88 82% - 102%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha is a CC chemokine with a selective chemotactic activity for lymphocytes and dendritic cells. Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha is expressed predominantly in lymph nodes, appendix, peripheral blood leukocytes, fetal liver, fetal lung and several cell lines. It plays an important role in the regulation of DC trafficking, and recruitment and activation of T cells.
ab100599 ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for human Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-human Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimization may be required with urine samples.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml 300X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate Item G 1 x 200µl Assay Diluent A animal serum . For Standard/Sample (serum/plasma) diluent. 1 x 30ml Assay Diluent B 5x concentrated buffer. For Standard/Sample (cell culture medium/urine) diluent. 1 x 15ml Detection Antibody MIP-3alpha: biotinylated anti-human MIP-3alpha 2 vials MIP 3alpha Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-human MIP-3alpha 1 unit MIP 3alpha Standard Human(recombinant) 2 vials Stop Solution Item I 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent Item H 1 x 12ml
- Research Areas
modificationsC-terminal processed forms which lack 1, 3 or 6 amino acids are produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from peripheral blood monocytes.
- Beta chemokine exodus 1Beta-chemokine exodus-1C C motif chemokine 20
- CC chemokine LARCCcl20CCL20(2-70)CCL20_HUMANChemokine (C C motif) ligand 20CKb4Exodus 1LARCLiver and activation regulated chemokineLiver and activation-regulated chemokineMacrophage inflammatory protein 3 alphaMIP 3 alphaMIP 3aMIP-3-alphaMIP3 alphaMIP3AMIP3alphaSCYA20Small inducible cytokine A20Small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys Cys) member 20Small-inducible cytokine A20ST38
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100599 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha Human ELISA Kit (ab100599)
ab100599 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.