Anti-Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha antibody [MM0145-3K21] (ab89395)
- Product nameAnti-Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha antibody [MM0145-3K21]See all Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MM0145-3K21] to Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha
- Tested applicationsWB, Neutralising more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length Human protein.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by Protein G affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMM0145-3K21
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab89395 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.|
|Neutralising||Neut: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionChemotactic factor that attracts lymphocytes and, slightly, neutrophils, but not monocytes. Inhibits proliferation of myeloid progenitors in colony formation assays. May be involved in formation and function of the mucosal lymphoid tissues by attracting lymphocytes and dendritic cells towards epithelial cells. C-terminal processed forms have been shown to be equally chemotactically active for leukocytes. Possesses antibacterial activity E.coli ATCC 25922 and S.aureus ATCC 29213.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in the liver, lymph nodes, appendix, peripheral blood lymphocytes, and fetal lung. Low levels seen in thymus, prostate, testis, small intestine and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
modificationsC-terminal processed forms which lack 1, 3 or 6 amino acids are produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from peripheral blood monocytes.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Beta-chemokine exodus-1 antibody
- C-C motif chemokine 20 antibody
- CC chemokine LARC antibody
- CCL20 antibody
- CCL20(2-70) antibody
- CCL20_HUMAN antibody
- Chemokine (C C motif) ligand 20 antibody
- Chemokine CC motif ligand 20 antibody
- CKb4 antibody
- Exodus 1 antibody
- LARC antibody
- Liver and activation-regulated chemokine antibody
- Macrophage inflammatory protein 3 alpha antibody
- MIP 3 alpha antibody
- MIP 3A antibody
- MIP-3-alpha antibody
- MIP-3a antibody
- MIP3A antibody
- SCYA20 antibody
- Small inducible cytokine A20 antibody
- Small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys Cys) member 20 antibody
- Small-inducible cytokine A20 antibody
- ST38 antibody
References for Anti-Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha antibody [MM0145-3K21] (ab89395)
ab89395 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.