Anti-Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha antibody (ab9349)
- Product nameAnti-Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha antibodySee all Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human).
- General notesMonoclonal antibodies were produced in BALB/c mice
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute with 500µl of sterile water.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPhosphate buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9349 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody can be used at a concentration of 1-2 µg/ml, as a capture antibody in conjunction with a compatible secondary reagent to yield satisfactory results in a sandwich ELISA (using 100µl/well antibody solution).
- FunctionChemotactic factor that attracts lymphocytes and, slightly, neutrophils, but not monocytes. Inhibits proliferation of myeloid progenitors in colony formation assays. May be involved in formation and function of the mucosal lymphoid tissues by attracting lymphocytes and dendritic cells towards epithelial cells. C-terminal processed forms have been shown to be equally chemotactically active for leukocytes. Possesses antibacterial activity E.coli ATCC 25922 and S.aureus ATCC 29213.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in the liver, lymph nodes, appendix, peripheral blood lymphocytes, and fetal lung. Low levels seen in thymus, prostate, testis, small intestine and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
modificationsC-terminal processed forms which lack 1, 3 or 6 amino acids are produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from peripheral blood monocytes.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Beta-chemokine exodus-1 antibodyC-C motif chemokine 20 antibodyCC chemokine LARC antibody
- CCL20 antibodyCCL20(2-70) antibodyCCL20_HUMAN antibodyChemokine (C C motif) ligand 20 antibodyChemokine CC motif ligand 20 antibodyCKb4 antibodyExodus 1 antibodyLARC antibodyLiver and activation-regulated chemokine antibodyMacrophage inflammatory protein 3 alpha antibodyMIP 3 alpha antibodyMIP 3A antibodyMIP-3-alpha antibodyMIP3A antibodySCYA20 antibodySmall inducible cytokine A20 antibodySmall inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys Cys) member 20 antibodySmall-inducible cytokine A20 antibodyST38 antibody
References for Anti-Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha antibody (ab9349)
ab9349 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.