Anti-Mammaglobin A antibody (ab106803)
- Product nameAnti-Mammaglobin A antibodySee all Mammaglobin A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Mammaglobin A
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide: NPQVSKTEYKEL, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 34-45 of Human Mammaglobin A (NP_002402.1).
- Positive controlHuman Breast tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab106803 is purified from Goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106803 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 4 - 6 µg/ml.|
- Tissue specificityMammary gland specific. Over-expressed in breast cancer.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the secretoglobin family. Lipophilin subfamily.
- Mammaglobin 1 antibodyMammaglobin-1 antibodyMammaglobin-A antibody
- MGB1 antibodyScgb2a2 antibodySecretoglobin family 2A member 2 antibodySG2A2 antibodySG2A2_HUMAN antibodyUGB2 antibody
Anti-Mammaglobin A antibody images
ab106803, at 4µ/ml, staining Mammaglobin A in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human Breast tissue by Immunohistochemistry. (Heat-mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6, AP-staining).
Shows staining of cytoplasm in some acinar cells.
References for Anti-Mammaglobin A antibody (ab106803)
ab106803 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.