Anti-Mammaglobin A antibody (ab55416)
- Product nameAnti-Mammaglobin A antibodySee all Mammaglobin A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Mammaglobin A
- Specificityab55416 detects endogenous levels of total Mammaglobin protein.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide derived from human Mammaglobin.
- Positive control
- HepG2 cell extract.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab55416 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 10 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 10 kDa).|
- Tissue specificityMammary gland specific. Over-expressed in breast cancer.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the secretoglobin family. Lipophilin subfamily.
- Mammaglobin 1 antibody
- Mammaglobin A antibody
- Mammaglobin-1 antibody
- Mammaglobin-A antibody
- MGB 1 antibody
- MGB1 antibody
- SCGB2A2 antibody
- Secretoglobin antibody
- Secretoglobin Family 2A Member 2 antibody
- SG2A2 antibody
- SG2A2_HUMAN antibody
- UGB 2 antibody
- UGB2 antibody
- Uteroglobin antibody
Anti-Mammaglobin A antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Mammaglobin A antibody (ab55416) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell extract without peptide
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell extract with peptide
Predicted band size : 10 kDa
References for Anti-Mammaglobin A antibody (ab55416)
ab55416 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.