For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 10 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 10 kDa).
- Tissue specificityMammary gland specific. Over-expressed in breast cancer.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the secretoglobin family. Lipophilin subfamily.
Information by UniProt
- Mammaglobin 1 antibody
- Mammaglobin-1 antibody
- Mammaglobin-A antibody
Anti-Mammaglobin A antibody images
References for Anti-Mammaglobin A antibody (ab55416)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"