Anti-Manic Fringe antibody (ab125361)
- Product nameAnti-Manic Fringe antibodySee all Manic Fringe primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Manic Fringe
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 241-290 (CKLGGRLQPS PLFHSHLETL QLLGAAQLPE QVTLSYGVFE GKLNVIKLPG) of Mouse Manic Fringe (NP_032621).
- Positive controlMouse thymus lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125361 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionGlycosyltransferase involved in the elongation of O-linked ligands to activate Notch signaling. Possesses fucose-specific beta-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 31 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
- 3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase manic fringe antibodyBeta-1 antibodyBeta-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase manic fringe antibody
- MFNG antibodyMFNG_HUMAN antibodyO-fucosylpeptide 3-beta-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase antibody
Anti-Manic Fringe antibody images
Anti-Manic Fringe antibody (ab125361) at 1 µg/ml + Mouse thymus lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 36 kDa
References for Anti-Manic Fringe antibody (ab125361)
ab125361 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.