Anti-Mannose 6 Phosphate Receptor (Cation independent) antibody (ab61774)
- Product nameAnti-Mannose 6 Phosphate Receptor (Cation independent) antibodySee all Mannose 6 Phosphate Receptor (Cation independent) primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Mannose 6 Phosphate Receptor (Cation independent)
- Specificityab61774 detects endogenous levels of total Mannose 6 Phosphate Receptor (Cation independent) protein.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ELISA, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic non-phosphopeptide derived from human Mannose 6 Phosphate Receptor (Cation independent) around the phosphorylation site of serine 2484 (D-D-S-D-E).
- Positive controlHuman lung carcinoma tissue, 293 cell extracts and HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab61774 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/1000.|
- FunctionTransport of phosphorylated lysosomal enzymes from the Golgi complex and the cell surface to lysosomes. Lysosomal enzymes bearing phosphomannosyl residues bind specifically to mannose-6-phosphate receptors in the Golgi apparatus and the resulting receptor-ligand complex is transported to an acidic prelyosomal compartment where the low pH mediates the dissociation of the complex. This receptor also binds IGF2. Acts as a positive regulator of T-cell coactivation, by binding DPP4.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MRL1/IGF2R family.
Contains 1 fibronectin type-II domain.
- DomainContains 15 repeating units of approximately 147 AA. The most highly conserved region within the repeat consists of a stretch of 13 AA that contains cysteines at both ends.
- Cellular localizationLysosome membrane. Colocalized with DPP4 in internalized cytoplasmic vesicles adjacent to the cell surface.
- 300 kDa mannose 6 phosphate receptor antibody300 kDa mannose 6-phosphate receptor antibodyCation independent mannose 6 phosphate receptor antibody
- Cation-independent mannose-6-phosphate receptor antibodyCD222 antibodyCD222 antigen antibodyCI Man 6 P receptor antibodyCI Man-6-P receptor antibodyCI MPR antibodyCI-MPR antibodyCIMPR antibodyIGF 2 receptor antibodyIGF 2R antibodyIGF II receptor antibodyIGF-II receptor antibodyIGF2 receptor antibodyIGF2R antibodyInsulin like growth factor 2 receptor antibodyInsulin like growth factor II receptor antibodyInsulin-like growth factor 2 receptor antibodyInsulin-like growth factor II receptor antibodyM6P R antibodyM6P/IGF2 receptor antibodyM6P/IGF2R antibodyM6PR antibodyMPR 300 antibodyMPR300 antibodyMPRI antibodyMPRI_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Mannose 6 Phosphate Receptor (Cation independent) antibody images
ab61774 at 1/50 - 1/100 dilution staining Mannose 6 Phosphate (Cation independent) in human lung carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin-embedded tissue, in the absence or presence of the immunising peptide.
ab61774 at 1/500 - 1/1000 dilution staining Mannose 6 Phosphate Receptor (Cation independent) in HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence, in the absence or presence of the immunising peptide.
References for Anti-Mannose 6 Phosphate Receptor (Cation independent) antibody (ab61774)
ab61774 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.