Anti-Mast Cell Tryptase antibody [AA1], prediluted (ab74506)
- Product nameAnti-Mast Cell Tryptase antibody [AA1], predilutedSee all Mast Cell Tryptase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [AA1] to Mast Cell Tryptase, prediluted
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Cat, Dog, Human, Monkey
Full length Human Mast Cell Tryptase purified from lung tissue.
- Positive controlHuman tonsil tissue.
- General notes
ab75406 is an excellent marker for Mast cells, and does not bind to any other cell type in IHC.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5M Tris HCl, stabilizing protein, pH 7.6
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab74506 was purified from ascites fluid.
- Primary antibody notes ab75406 is an excellent marker for Mast cells, and does not bind to any other cell type in IHC.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberAA1
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74506 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceMast cells contain a number of preformed chemical mediators such as histamine, chymase, carboxypeptidase and proteolytic tryptase. Human Mast Cell Tryptase is considered to be an important marker of mast cell activation as well as an important mediator of inflammation.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Note: released from the secretory granules upon mast cell activation.
- alpha II antibodyEC 188.8.131.52 antibodyLung tryptase antibody
- Mast cell alpha II tryptase antibodyMast cell beta I tryptase antibodyMast cell protease 7 antibodyMast cell protease II antibodyMCP 7 antibodyMMCP 7 antibodyPituitary tryptase antibodySkin tryptase antibodyTPS 1 antibodyTPS1 antibodyTPS2 antibodyTPSAB1 antibodyTPSAB1 protein antibodyTPSB1 antibodyTryptase 1 antibodyTryptase alpha 1 antibodytryptase alpha I included antibodyTryptase alpha II antibodytryptase alpha II included antibodytryptase alpha included antibodytryptase alpha/beta 1 antibodyTryptase beta 1 antibodytryptase beta I included antibodyTryptase I antibodytryptase I included antibodyTryptase III antibodyTryptase skin antibody
Anti-Mast Cell Tryptase antibody [AA1], prediluted images
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human tonsil stained with ab74506 using peroxidase-conjugate and AEC chromogen. Note cytoplasmic staining of mast cells.
References for Anti-Mast Cell Tryptase antibody [AA1], prediluted (ab74506)
This product has been referenced in:
- Walls AF et al. Production and characterization of monoclonal antibodies specific for human mast cell tryptase. Clin Exp Allergy 20:581-9 (1990). Read more (PubMed: 2253091) »
- Walls AF et al. Immunohistochemical identification of mast cells in formaldehyde-fixed tissue using monoclonal antibodies specific for tryptase. J Pathol 162:119-26 (1990). Read more (PubMed: 2250189) »