Anti-Mast Cell Tryptase antibody (ab129525)
- Product nameAnti-Mast Cell Tryptase antibodySee all Mast Cell Tryptase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Mast Cell Tryptase
- Tested applicationsWB, Flow Cyt, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 68-97 of Human Mast Cell Tryptase (NP_003285).
- Positive control293 cell lysate and 293 cells
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129525 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/10 - 1/50.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- RelevanceMast cells contain a number of preformed chemical mediators such as histamine, chymase, carboxypeptidase and proteolytic tryptase. Human Mast Cell Tryptase is considered to be an important marker of mast cell activation as well as an important mediator of inflammation.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Note: released from the secretory granules upon mast cell activation.
- alpha II antibodyEC 22.214.171.124 antibodyLung tryptase antibody
- Mast cell alpha II tryptase antibodyMast cell beta I tryptase antibodyMast cell protease 7 antibodyMast cell protease II antibodyMCP 7 antibodyMMCP 7 antibodyPituitary tryptase antibodySkin tryptase antibodyTPS 1 antibodyTPS1 antibodyTPS2 antibodyTPSAB1 antibodyTPSAB1 protein antibodyTPSB1 antibodyTryptase 1 antibodyTryptase alpha 1 antibodytryptase alpha I included antibodyTryptase alpha II antibodytryptase alpha II included antibodytryptase alpha included antibodytryptase alpha/beta 1 antibodyTryptase beta 1 antibodytryptase beta I included antibodyTryptase I antibodytryptase I included antibodyTryptase III antibodyTryptase skin antibody
Anti-Mast Cell Tryptase antibody images
Anti-Mast Cell Tryptase antibody (ab129525) at 1/100 dilution + 293 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
ab129525, at a dilution of 1/10 (right histogram), compared to a negative control cell (left histogram) staining Mast Cell Tryptase in 293 cells by Flow Cytometry. FITC-conjugated goat-anti-rabbit secondary antibodies were used for the analysis.
References for Anti-Mast Cell Tryptase antibody (ab129525)
ab129525 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.