Anti-Melanoma antibody [PNL2] (ab12502)
- Product nameAnti-Melanoma antibody [PNL2]See all Melanoma primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [PNL2] to Melanoma
- SpecificityThis antibody labels melanocytes in the cytoplasm and plasma membrane and is useful tool for the identification of melanomas and clear cell sarcomas. It seems to be a melanocyte antibody of autoimmune origin as it does not react with the non-melanocytic peptide antigen used for immunization.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Positive controlMelanoma.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, Tissue culture supernatant
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberPNL2
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab12502 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceMalignant melanoma is a malignant neoplasm of melanocytes, arising de novo or from a pre existing benign nevus, which occurs most often in the skin but also may involve other sites.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass membrane protein
- Antigen LB39 AA antibodyAntigen SK29 AA antibodyCMM 1 antibody
- CMM antibodyCMM1 antibodyCutaneous Malignant Melanoma Dysplastic Nevus antibodyDNS antibodyDysplastic Nevus Syndrome antibodyFAMMM antibodyMART1 antibodymelan A antibodyMelan A protein antibodyMelanoma antigen recognized by T-cells 1 antibodyMLM antibodyMonophenol monooxygenase antibodyTumor rejection antigen AB antibodytyrosinase antibody
Anti-Melanoma antibody [PNL2] images
IHC image of ab12502 staining in human melanoma formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab12502, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.