Anti-Melatonin Receptor 1B antibody (ab92339)
- Product nameAnti-Melatonin Receptor 1B antibodySee all Melatonin Receptor 1B primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Melatonin Receptor 1B
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Cynomolgus Monkey, Rhesus monkey
Synthetic peptide: QDASKGSHAEGLQSP, by a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 334-347 of Human Melatonin Receptor 1B (NP_005950.1.).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from Goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92339 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3 - 6 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionHigh affinity receptor for melatonin. Likely to mediates the reproductive and circadian actions of melatonin. The activity of this receptor is mediated by pertussis toxin sensitive G proteins that inhibit adenylate cyclase activity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in retina and less in brain and hippocampus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- FGQTL2 antibody
- Mel 1b antibody
- Mel 1b melatonin receptor antibody
- Mel 1B R antibody
- MEL-1B-R antibody
- Mel1b antibody
- Mel1b melatonin receptor antibody
- Mel1b receptor antibody
- Mel1BR antibody
- melatonin receptor 1B antibody
- Melatonin receptor MEL 1B antibody
- Melatonin receptor MEL1B antibody
- Melatonin receptor type 1B antibody
- MT 2 antibody
- MT 2 melatonin receptor antibody
- MT2 antibody
- MT2 melatonin receptor antibody
- Mtnr 1b antibody
- Mtnr1b antibody
- MTR1B_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Melatonin Receptor 1B antibody images
ab92339 (3.8µg/ml) staining of paraffin embedded Human Cerebellum. Steamed antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6, AP-staining.
References for Anti-Melatonin Receptor 1B antibody (ab92339)
ab92339 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.