Anti-Methylated Lysine antibody (FITC) (ab53527)
- Product nameAnti-Methylated Lysine antibody (FITC)See all Methylated Lysine primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Methylated Lysine (FITC)
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Conjugation notesFITC/Ab molar ratio: approximately 10:1
- SpecificityThis antibody recognizes proteins methylated on lysine residues (mono and di-methylysine). It does not cross-react with acetylated proteins. Cross-reactivity to trimethyllysine has not been tested.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: a wide range of other species
Methylated protein [s] conjugated to KLH.
- Positive control
- Human melanoma cells (MMRU).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was affinity purified using N epsilon-monomethyllysine and dimethyllysine on Agarose as an affinity matrix.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53527 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- RelevanceMany proteins are post translationally modified. Modifications such as phosphorylation, glycosylation, ubiquitination and methylation have been shown to play an important role in the development, physiology and disease of animals and plants. Histone lysine methylation is regarded as a very stable modification with important functions in epigenetic gene control and for organizing chromatin domains.
- Dimethylysine antibody
- Methyl lysine antibody
- N epsilon dimethyl lysine antibody
- N epsilon mono methyllysine antibody
- N epsilon trimethyl lysine antibody
- N(epsilon) trimethyl lysine antibody
- Trimethyl lysine antibody
Anti-Methylated Lysine antibody (FITC) images
This image shows human melanoma (MMRU) cells stained with ab53527 at 1/50 dilution.
References for Anti-Methylated Lysine antibody (FITC) (ab53527)
ab53527 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.