Mitochondria Isolation Kit for Cultured Cells (ab110170)
- Product nameMitochondria Isolation Kit for Cultured CellsSee all Mitochondria Isolation kits ...
- Assay typeQuantitative
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human, a wide range of other species
- Product overview
ab110170 contains sufficient reagents for up to 20 benchtop mitochondria isolations from human cultured cells. Isolated mitochondria can be analyzed by Western Blotting, Immunocapture, or Activity assay.
Available with a dounce homogenizer as kit ab110170 (MS853).
- Tested applicationsFunctional Studies more details
Components 1 kit Reagent A 1 x 50ml Reagent B 1 x 50ml Reagent C 1 x 10ml
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110170 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Mitochondria Isolation Kit for Cultured Cells images
Isolated mitochondria show enriched signal when compared to the whole cell extract. In lane 1, MRC5 mitochondria isolated with Abcam's ab110170 (MS852) Mitochondria Isolation Kit for Cultured Cells were loaded at 20 µg. In lanes 2 and 3, post-spin supernatant (SN) and whole cell extract were loaded at 20 µg.
References for Mitochondria Isolation Kit for Cultured Cells (ab110170)
This product has been referenced in:
- Silva DF et al. Bioenergetic flux, mitochondrial mass and mitochondrial morphology dynamics in AD and MCI cybrid cell lines. Hum Mol Genet 22:3931-46 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23740939) »
- McGreal RS et al. aB-crystallin/sHSP protects cytochrome c and mitochondrial function against oxidative stress in sens and retinal cells. Biochim Biophys Acta : (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22521365) »