For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78% PBS, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
- RelevanceMitochondrial ribosomal protein L11 belongs to the ribosomal protein L11P family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrial
- 39S ribosomal protein L11, mitochondrial antibody
- CGI 113 antibody
- CGI113 antibody
Anti-Mitochondrial ribosomal protein L11 antibody images
References for Anti-Mitochondrial ribosomal protein L11 antibody (ab127034)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"