Anti-Mitochondrial ribosomal protein L11 antibody (ab127034)
- Product nameAnti-Mitochondrial ribosomal protein L11 antibodySee all Mitochondrial ribosomal protein L11 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Mitochondrial ribosomal protein L11
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow
Recombinant fragment ccorresponding to a region within amino acids 1-142 of Human Mitochondrial ribosomal protein L11 (UniProt Q9Y3B7).
- Positive control
- A431 whole cell lysate; 293T, Jurkat and Raji cell lysates
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78% PBS, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127034 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.|
- RelevanceMitochondrial ribosomal protein L11 belongs to the ribosomal protein L11P family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrial
- 39S ribosomal protein L11, mitochondrial antibody
- CGI 113 antibody
- CGI113 antibody
- L11mt antibody
- MRP L11 antibody
Anti-Mitochondrial ribosomal protein L11 antibody images
Anti-Mitochondrial ribosomal protein L11 antibody (ab127034) at 1/1000 dilution + A431 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 21 kDa
References for Anti-Mitochondrial ribosomal protein L11 antibody (ab127034)
ab127034 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.