Anti-Mitofilin antibody (ab126948)
- Product nameAnti-Mitofilin antibodySee all Mitofilin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Mitofilin
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 1-180 of Human Mitofilin (Q16891).
- Positive control
- U-87 MG and MCF7 whole cell lysates.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78% PBS, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126948 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 84 kDa.|
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
- Cell proliferation inducing protein 52 antibody
- Cell proliferation-inducing gene 4/52 protein antibody
- Heart muscle protein antibody
- HMP antibody
- IMMT antibody
- IMMT_HUMAN antibody
- Inner membrane protein mitochondrial antibody
- Inner mitochrondial membrane antibody
- MINOS2 antibody
- Mitochondrial inner membrane organizing system 2 antibody
- Mitochondrial inner membrane protein antibody
- Mitofilin antibody
- Motor protein antibody
- p87 antibody
- p87/89 antibody
- p89 antibody
- pig4 antibody
- PIG52 antibody
- Proliferation-inducing gene 4 antibody
Anti-Mitofilin antibody images
Anti-Mitofilin antibody (ab126948) at 1/1000 dilution + U-87 MG cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 84 kDa
References for Anti-Mitofilin antibody (ab126948)
ab126948 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.