Anti-Mitofusin 1 antibody (ab111271)
- Product nameAnti-Mitofusin 1 antibodySee all Mitofusin 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Mitofusin 1
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide from Human Mitofusin 1.
- Positive controlHuman Adrenal and Human Uterus tissues.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab111271 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3.75 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionEssential transmembrane GTPase, which mediates mitochondrial fusion. Fusion of mitochondria occurs in many cell types and constitutes an important step in mitochondria morphology, which is balanced between fusion and fission. MFN1 acts independently of the cytoskeleton. Overexpression induces the formation of mitochondrial networks.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Expressed at slightly higher level in kidney and heart. Isoform 2 may be overexpressed in some tumors, such as lung cancers.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the mitofusin family.
modificationsUbiquitinated by MARCH5.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Mitochondrion outer membrane.
- Fzo homolog antibodyHfzo1 antibodyHfzo2 antibody
- MFN 1 antibodyMfn1 antibodyMFN1_HUMAN antibodyMitochondrial transmembrane GTPase Fzo 1 antibodyMitochondrial transmembrane GTPase FZO 2 antibodyMitochondrial transmembrane GTPase FZO1B antibodyMitofusin 1 antibodyMitofusin-1 antibodyMitofusin1 antibodyPutative transmembrane GTPase antibodyTransmembrane GTPase MFN1 antibody
Anti-Mitofusin 1 antibody images
ab111271, at 3.75µg/ml, staining Mitofusin 1 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human Adrenal tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab111271, at 3.75µg/ml, staining Mitofusin 1 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human Uterus tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-Mitofusin 1 antibody (ab111271)
ab111271 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.