Publishing research using ab57602? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab57602 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- MacVicar TD & Lane JD Impaired OMA1-dependent cleavage of OPA1 and reduced DRP1 fission activity combine to prevent mitophagy in cells that are dependent on oxidative phosphorylation. J Cell Sci 127:2313-25 (2014).
- Yun J et al. MUL1 acts in parallel to the PINK1/parkin pathway in regulating mitofusin and compensates for loss of PINK1/parkin. Elife (Cambridge) 3:e01958 (2014). WB
- Fiesel FC et al. A specific subset of E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes regulate Parkin activation and mitophagy differently. J Cell Sci 127:3488-504 (2014).
- Neary MT et al. Hypoxia signaling controls postnatal changes in cardiac mitochondrial morphology and function. J Mol Cell Cardiol 74:340-52 (2014). WB
- Tasseva G et al. Phosphatidylethanolamine deficiency in Mammalian mitochondria impairs oxidative phosphorylation and alters mitochondrial morphology. J Biol Chem 288:4158-73 (2013). WB
- Mancini C et al. Genome-wide expression profiling and functional characterization of SCA28 lymphoblastoid cell lines reveal impairment in cell growth and activation of apoptotic pathways. BMC Med Genomics 6:22 (2013). WB
- Guo X et al. Inhibition of mitochondrial fragmentation diminishes Huntington's disease-associated neurodegeneration. J Clin Invest 123:5371-88 (2013). WB
- Chen Y et al. Mitofusin 2-containing mitochondrial-reticular microdomains direct rapid cardiomyocyte bioenergetic responses via interorganelle Ca2+ crosstalk. Circ Res 111:863-75 (2012).
- Means CK et al. An entirely specific type I A-kinase anchoring protein that can sequester two molecules of protein kinase A at mitochondria. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:E1227-35 (2011). ICC/IF