Molecular Weight Marker (ab48854)
- Product nameMolecular Weight Marker
- Tested applicationsWB, SDS-PAGE more details
- General notesDO NOT HEAT BEFORE LOADING This Marker is not prestained.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 6.80
Constituents: 0.4% SDS, 0.02% Bromophenol blue, 5% Glycerol, 0.19% Tris HCl, 0.022% Beta mercaptoethanol
- Concentration information loading...
- Reagent notes This molecular weight marker set consists of seven precisely sized recombinant proteins (MW 70, 57, 40, 28, 18, 13.5, 8.5 KDa). The concentration of each protein is 0.1 ug/ul, except for 8.5 KDa which is 0.2 ug/ul.
- Research Areas
- molecular weight ladder
- molecular weight marker
- Protein standard
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab48854 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Use 5ul per well.
This Marker is not prestained and needs to be visualised by Coomassie or Ponceau S.
|SDS-PAGE||SDS-PAGE: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Use 5ul per well.|
References for Molecular Weight Marker (ab48854)
ab48854 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.