Anti-Monoamine Oxidase A antibody (ab82380)
- Product nameAnti-Monoamine Oxidase A antibodySee all Monoamine Oxidase A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Monoamine Oxidase A
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide selected from the N terminal region of human Monoamine Oxidase A conjugated to KLH (NP_000231)
- Positive control
- NCI-H460 cell line lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab82380 is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulphate precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab82380 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.|
- FunctionCatalyzes the oxidative deamination of biogenic and xenobiotic amines and has important functions in the metabolism of neuroactive and vasoactive amines in the central nervous system and peripheral tissues. MAOA preferentially oxidizes biogenic amines such as 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT), norepinephrine and epinephrine.
- Tissue specificityHeart, liver, duodenum, blood vessels and kidney.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in MAOA are the cause of Brunner syndrome (BRUNS) [MIM:300615]. Brunner syndrome is a form of X-linked non-dysmorphic mild mental retardation. Male patients are affected by a syndrome of borderline mental retardation and exhibit abnormal behavior, including disturbed regulation of impulsive aggression. Obligate female carriers have normal intelligence and behavior.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the flavin monoamine oxidase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane.
- Amine oxidase [flavin containing] A antibody
- Amine oxidase [flavin-containing] A antibody
- AOFA antibody
- AOFA_HUMAN antibody
- EC 188.8.131.52 antibody
- MAO A antibody
- MAO-A antibody
- Maoa antibody
- Monoamine oxidase A antibody
- Monoamine oxidase type A antibody
Anti-Monoamine Oxidase A antibody images
Anti-Monoamine Oxidase A antibody (ab82380) at 1/50 dilution + NCI-H460 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 60 kDa
Observed band size : 60 kDa
References for Anti-Monoamine Oxidase A antibody (ab82380)
ab82380 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.