Anti-Monoamine Oxidase antibody (ab64558)
- Product nameAnti-Monoamine Oxidase antibody
- DescriptionSheep polyclonal to Monoamine Oxidase
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts with Monoamine oxidase from bovine samples.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Cow
Monoamine oxidase from bovine plasma.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64558 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceMonoamine oxidases are enzymes that catalyze the oxidation of monoamines. They belong to protein family of flavin containing amine oxidoreductases. In humans there are two types of MAO: MAO-A and MAO-B. Both are found in neurons and astroglia. Outside the central nervous system: MAO-A is also found in the liver, gastrointestinal tract and placenta. MAO-B is mostly found in blood platelets. Because of the vital role that MAOs play in the inactivation of neurotransmitters, MAO dysfunction (too much/too little MAO activity) is thought to be responsible for a number of neurological disorders.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane; Single-pass type IV membrane protein; Cytoplasmic side.
- Adrenalin oxidase antibody
- Amine oxidase antibody
- Flavin containing A antibody
- Flavin containing B antibody
- MAO brain antibody
- MAO platelet antibody
- Monoamine oxidase A antibody
- Monoamine oxidase B antibody
- Monoamine oxidase type A antibody
- Monoamine oxidase type B antibody
- Tyramine oxidase antibody
References for Anti-Monoamine Oxidase antibody (ab64558)
ab64558 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.