Anti-Monoamine oxidase A+B antibody - Mitochondrial Outer Membrane Marker (ab31976)
- Product nameAnti-Monoamine oxidase A+B antibody - Mitochondrial Outer Membrane Marker
- DescriptionChicken polyclonal to Monoamine oxidase A+B - Mitochondrial Outer Membrane Marker
- SpecificityThis product recognizes Monoamine Oxidase A and B units.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Cow, Human
Full length native protein (purified) (Cow)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- Purity>95% by SDS-PAGE
- Purification notesThis product is >98% pure. No contaminants detected. A single band was detected by SDS-PAGE, IEP, and/or RID.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab31976 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.|
- RelevanceMonoamine oxidase A and B catalyzes the oxidative deamination of biogenic and xenobiotic amines and has important functions in the metabolism of neuroactive and vasoactive amines in the central nervous system and peripheral tissues. MAOA preferentially oxidizes biogenic amines such as 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT), norepinephrine and epinephrine. MAOB preferentially degrades benzylamine and phenylethylamine
- Cellular localizationMitochondrial
- Adrenalin oxidase antibody
- Amine oxidase (flavin containing) A antibody
- Amine oxidase (flavin containing) antibody
- Amine oxidase (flavin containing) B antibody
- Brunner syndrome antibody
- MAO A antibody
- MAO antibody
- MAO brain antibody
- MAO platelet antibody
- MAOA antibody
- MAOB antibody
- Monoamine oxidase A antibody
- Monoamine oxidase antibody
- Monoamine oxidase B antibody
- Monoamine oxidase type A antibody
- Monoamine oxidase type B antibody
- Tyramine oxidase antibody
References for Anti-Monoamine oxidase A+B antibody - Mitochondrial Outer Membrane Marker (ab31976)
ab31976 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.