Anti-Motilin receptor antibody (ab129900)
- Product nameAnti-Motilin receptor antibodySee all Motilin receptor primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Motilin receptor
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide derived from the C terminal region of Human Motilin receptor.
- Positive control
- HeLa cell extracts.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: PBS is without Mg2+ and Ca2+
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab129900 is affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129900 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.|
- FunctionReceptor for motilin.
- Tissue specificityExpressed only in thyroid, stomach, and bone marrow.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- G-protein coupled receptor 38 antibody
- GPR38 antibody
- MLNR antibody
- Motilin receptor antibody
- MTLR antibody
- MTLR_HUMAN antibody
- MTLR1 antibody
References for Anti-Motilin receptor antibody (ab129900)
ab129900 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.