Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG+IgM - H&L (TR), pre-adsorbed (ab47845)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG+IgM - H&L (TR), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG + IgM secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityThsi antibody reacts with Mouse heavy and light chains (IgG and IgM). Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Goat Serum, Mouse IgG and Mouse IgM.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, ICC/IF, ELISA more details
Cow, Horse, HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length Mouse IgG and IgM whole molecules.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Potassium phosphate, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPrepared from polyspecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using antigens coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- Conjugation notesLabel: Texas Red Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm : Emission Wavelength: 620 nm 3.7 moles Texas Red per mole of Goat IgG
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47845 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/500 - 1/2500.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/50000.|
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG+IgM - H&L (TR), pre-adsorbed (ab47845)
ab47845 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.