Mouse IgG (ab37355)
- Product nameMouse IgGSee all Mouse isotype controls ...
- SpecificityThis antibody has been selected as an isotype control as it has no known specificity.
- Tested applicationsELISA, Flow Cyt, IHC more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 100mM Borate buffered saline, pH 8.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified from normal mouse serum.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
- Mouse Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37355 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC||IHC: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
References for Mouse IgG (ab37355)
This product has been referenced in:
- Harel I et al. Pharyngeal mesoderm regulatory network controls cardiac and head muscle morphogenesis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:18839-44 (2012). ChIP ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 23112163) »
- Li Y et al. Myocardial Ischemia Activates an Injurious Innate Immune Signaling via Cardiac Heat Shock Protein 60 and Toll-like Receptor 4. J Biol Chem 286:31308-19 (2011). Read more (PubMed: 21775438) »