Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - (Fab)'2 (PE), pre-adsorbed (ab5889)
- Product nameGoat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - (Fab)'2 (PE), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Phycoerythrin, anti-Goat Serum, Mouse IgG, Mouse IgG F(ab’)2 and Mouse Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Goat IgG F(c), Mouse IgG F(c) or Bovine, Horse or Human Serum Proteins.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt more details
Cow, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Mouse IgG F(ab)2 fragment
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide, 0.01% Thimerisol
Constituents: 15mg/ml BSA (IgG and protease free), 0.25M Sodium Chloride, 0.01M Sodium Phosphate. pH 7.6
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
- Conjugation notesR-Phycoerythrin (R-PE) (Molecular Weight 240,000 daltons) from seaweed Absorption Wavelength: 490 nm, 545 nm and 565 nm Emission Wavelength: 580 nm OD566nm/OD280nm: 2.6 Phycobiliprotein Concentration: 0.5 mg/ml (determined by absorbance = 82.0 at 565 nm for a 1% solution for only those R-PE molecules to which at least one molecule of active antibody is bound).
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5889 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/250.|
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Suitable for other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/100 - 1/250. The maximum amount of reagent required to stain 1 x 106 cells in flow cytometry is approximately 1.0 µg of antibody conjugate. Lesser amounts of reagent may be sufficient for staining.|
References for Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - (Fab)'2 (PE), pre-adsorbed (ab5889)
This product has been referenced in:
- Carocci M et al. Encephalomyocarditis Virus 2A Protein Is Required for Viral Pathogenesis and Inhibition of Apoptosis. J Virol 85:10741-54 (2011). Read more (PubMed: 21849462) »