Rabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Biotin), pre-adsorbed (ab5761)
- Product nameRabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Biotin), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Biotin, anti-Rabbit Serum, Mouse IgG and Mouse Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Rabbit IgG F(c) or Human Serum Proteins.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Dot Blot, WB, IHC, Immunomicroscopy, ELISA more details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Mouse IgG whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA (IgG and proetease free), 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
- Conjugation notesBiotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Rabbit IgG F(ab')2 molecule
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5761 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|IHC||IHC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/100000.|
References for Rabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Biotin), pre-adsorbed (ab5761)
ab5761 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.