Donkey anti-Mouse IgG H&L (FITC) secondary antibody (ab7057)
- Product nameDonkey anti-Mouse IgG H&L (FITC) secondary antibodySee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (FITC), pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesMouse
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native mouse whole (purified).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- Conjugation notesDiaminotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF) (Molecular Weight 530 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles DTAF per mole of Rabbit IgG
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7057 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/2500.|
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
References for Donkey anti-Mouse IgG H&L (FITC) secondary antibody (ab7057)
This product has been referenced in:
- Miranda E et al. The intracellular accumulation of polymeric neuroserpin explains the severity of the dementia FENIB. Hum Mol Genet 17:1527-39 (2008). Read more (PubMed: 18267959) »
- Griffin S et al. Astrocyte-neurone communication following oxygen-glucose deprivation. J Neurochem 95:1015-22 (2005). Read more (PubMed: 16190880) »