Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Biotin) (ab6727)
- Product nameRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Biotin)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- Tested applicationsDot Blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, ICC/IF, WB more details
Mouse IgG whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage buffer0.02M K Phosphate, 0.15M NaCl, 0.01% Sodium Azide, pH7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- Conjugation notesBiotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Rabbit IgG molecule
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6727 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Biotin) (ab6727)
ab6727 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.