Chicken polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (FITC) (ab6810)
- Product nameChicken polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (FITC)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- Tested applicationsImmunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA more details
mouse whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage buffer0.01M Na phosphate, 0.25M NaCl, pH7.6, 0.05% Na azide, 0.01% Thimerisol, 15mg/ml BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption.
- Conjugation notesDiaminotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF) (Molecular Weight 530 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles DTAF per mole of Rabbit IgG
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6810 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Chicken polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (FITC) images
Ab6810 was used with the primary antibody ab2213 in Flow Cyt. See Abreview on ab2213.
References for Chicken polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (FITC) (ab6810)
ab6810 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.