Chicken polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab6814)
- Product nameChicken polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- Tested applicationsDot Blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB, ICC/IF more details
mouse IgG whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage buffer0.01M Na phosphate, 0.25M NaCl, pH7.6, 0.05% Na azide, 0.01% Thimerisol, 15mg/ml BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6814 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/2500.|
References for Chicken polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab6814)
This product has been referenced in:
- Dixon AS et al. Disruption of bcr-abl coiled coil oligomerization by design. J Biol Chem 286:27751-60 (2011). WB . Read more (PubMed: 21659527) »