Donkey anti-Mouse IgG H&L (FITC) secondary antibody (ab6816)
- Product nameDonkey anti-Mouse IgG H&L (FITC) secondary antibodySee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (FITC)
- Target speciesMouse
- Tested applicationsImmunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA more details
mouse whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage buffer0.01M Na phosphate, 0.25M NaCl, pH7.6, 0.05% Na azide, 0.01% Thimerisol, 15mg/ml BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- Conjugation notesDiaminotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF) (Molecular Weight 530 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles DTAF per mole of Rabbit IgG
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6816 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Donkey anti-Mouse IgG H&L (FITC) secondary antibody (ab6816)
ab6816 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.