Mouse IgG1 [1F8] (Allophycocyanin) - Isotype Control (ab91358)
- Product nameMouse IgG1 [1F8] (Allophycocyanin) - Isotype Control See all Mouse isotype controls ...
- DescriptionMouse IgG1 [1F8] (Allophycocyanin) - Isotype Control
- ConjugationAllophycocyanin. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- Specificityab91358 was produced against a synthetic hapten, which is normally not present in Humans or animals. Therefore, this mouse IgG1 does not react with any antigen of Human or animal cells.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1F8
- Research Areas
- Mouse Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91358 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab91358 is a negative isotype control
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Mouse IgG1 [1F8] (Allophycocyanin) - Isotype Control (ab91358)
ab91358 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.