Mouse IgG1 [MOPC-21] (Biotin) - isotype control (ab18434)
- Product nameMouse IgG1 [MOPC-21] (Biotin) - isotype controlSee all Mouse isotype controls ...
- SpecificityThis clone has unknown specificity and was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed rat and human tissues.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMOPC-21
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
- Mouse Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18434 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Surface or intracellular staining.|
References for Mouse IgG1 [MOPC-21] (Biotin) - isotype control (ab18434)
ab18434 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.