Mouse IgG1, kappa monoclonal [MOPC-21] (FITC) - Isotype control (ab18435)
- Product nameMouse IgG1, kappa monoclonal [MOPC-21] (FITC) - Isotype controlSee all Mouse isotype controls ...
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Conjugation notesThe solution is free of unconjugated FITC.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- General notesIsotype control has been screened on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed rat and human tissues.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMOPC-21
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
- Mouse Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18435 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution. (surface or intracellular staining)|
References for Mouse IgG1, kappa monoclonal [MOPC-21] (FITC) - Isotype control (ab18435)
ab18435 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.