Mouse IgG2a (FITC) - Isotype control (ab81197)
- Product nameMouse IgG2a (FITC) - Isotype controlSee all Mouse isotype controls ...
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Conjugation notesExcitation: 488 nm. Peak emission: 525 nm.
- SpecificityThis mouse isotype control is intended for use to identify the amount of nonspecific binding of mouse monoclonal antibodies on human cells by flow cytometric methods.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- General notesReagents should be brought to room temperature (22 ± 3°C) before use. Protect cells from light sources during incubation with antibodies and prior to analysis.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C. Store in the dark. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 4mg/ml BSA, 0.3M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Sodium phosphate
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Research Areas
- Mouse Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab81197 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Mouse IgG2a (FITC) - Isotype control (ab81197)
This product has been referenced in:
- Morrison VL et al. TLR-mediated loss of CD62L focuses B cell traffic to the spleen during Salmonella typhimurium infection. J Immunol 185:2737-46 (2010). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 20660707) »