Mouse IgG2b [PLPV219] - Isotype Control (ab91366)
- Product nameMouse IgG2b [PLPV219] - Isotype ControlSee all Mouse isotype controls ...
- Specificityab91366 was produced against a synthetic hapten, which is normally not present in Humans or animals. Therefore, ab91366 does not react with any antigen of Human or animal cells.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberPLPV219
- Research Areas
- Mouse Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91366 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 2µg for 106 cells. ab91366 is a negative isotype control|
Mouse IgG2b [PLPV219] - Isotype Control images
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab54944 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab54944, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG2b [PLPV219] (ab91366, 2µg/1x106 cells ) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a positive signal in HeLa cells fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min)/permeabilized in 0.1% PBS-Tween used under the same conditions.
References for Mouse IgG2b [PLPV219] - Isotype Control (ab91366)
This product has been referenced in:
- Carilho Torrao RB et al. Healthy ageing and depletion of intracellular glutathione influences T cell membrane thioredoxin-1 levels and cytokine secretion. Chem Cent J 7:150 (2013). Flow Cyt . Read more (PubMed: 24007191) »