Rabbit anti-Mouse IgM mu chain secondary antibody (ab9175)
- Product nameRabbit anti-Mouse IgM mu chain secondary antibodySee all IgM secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityThe affinity purified anti IgM mu antibodies only react with IgM by immunodiffusion and Immunoelectrophoretic techniques. A 1 mg/ml solution of the antibody is reacted against normal mouse serum and IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG3, IgM and IgA. By ELISA, there is minimal reactivity to IgG.
- Tested applicationsELISA, Immunoelectrophoresis, WB more details
Rabbits were immunized with highly purified normal mouse IgM in Freund’s adjuvant.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPBS, pH7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antiserum was solid phase absorbed to make it IgM mu chain specific and the anti mu chain antibodies were isolated by solid phase immunoaffinity chromatography.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9175 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunoelectrophoresis||Ie: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
References for Rabbit anti-Mouse IgM mu chain secondary antibody (ab9175)
ab9175 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.